DEEVA OF THE WEEK - BEVERLY NAYA
Actress BEVERLY NAYA, Born April 17th and hails from Delta State, Nigeria.
First time I saw Bev(famzing) was at the “Anchor Baby” premiere last year. The first thing that popped was WOW! “Beautiful girl” and the way she carried herself made me wonder who this girl is. I was told she is a model and actress. We were on the same table at the after party; we exchanged pleasantries and started following each other on twitter. For a split second when I heard her accent, that annoying voice in my head said “Oh! She’s one of these girls that haven’t paid their billS and just get roles because of their British accent.” I was absolutely wrong.
Bev is a name and face in the industry most people recognize from music videos. She is popular on our TV now as an actress. Beverly has done seven(7) movies so far, and this African queen is not stopping. She has other projects in the pipeline she’s looking forward to. She will be going on set in Calabar for two movies and a cinema movie with Charles Novia. Why is Beverly a DEEVA? She's intelligent, smart, hardworking, courageous and i am saying all these not because she's my friend but it is the truth. 20 THINGS ABOUT BEVERLY NAYA
1. BEST COLOUR - Hot Pink
2. BEST PERFUME- Cartier Delices Parfum
3. BEAUTY SECRET- I wash my face every night with natural products.
4. CAN’T BE CAUGHT WEARING A pair of trainers/sneakers(Unless I’m going to the gym)
5. WHAT ITEM IN YOUR WARDROBE CAN WE FIND FIVE OF? Sunglasses.
6. MOST IMPORTANT THING/PERSON IN YOUR LIFE. Mi Madre aka Mum.
7. SINGLE, IN A RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIED? All of the above, lol...
8. MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM IN YOUR WARDROBE.. My Nitoinimoi electric blue Christian Louboutins ankle boots.
9. CAN’T GO A DAY WITHOUT water
10. GOING FOR A BARBEQUE WHAT WILL YOU FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE IN? A nice pair of fitted jeans with a cute top and sexy pair of 5/6 inch heels.
11. STYLE ICON Victoria Beckham
12. Describe your style: I would say my style is innovative; I always try to be original and different. My style is classy yet sexy. I basically love to stand out for the right fashion reasons.
13. IF YOU CAN CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT NIGERIA WHAT WILL IT BE AND HOW DO YOU PLAN TO DO THAT? I would love a substantial decrease in the amount of deprived children on Lagos streets. God willing, I intend to help as many as I can in the near future by setting up foundations to support them as well as dedicating some of my time in order to ensure that they have a brighter future. Once I initiate the movement, I also intend to get some prominent celebrities involved thus creating further awareness.
14. ONE THING MOST PEOPLE DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU. I’m normally a shy whenever i meet new people.(I hate it, LOL).
15. ALTER EGO? I think I definitely have one. She’s bolder than I am!
16. BEST NIGERIAN DESIGNER –Jewel by Lisa
17. ONE THING YOU CAN’T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT. My phone.
18. FIRST IMPRESSION ABOUT YOU THAT IS NOT TRUE. I’ve heard ‘stuck up’ until people truly get to know me and realize I am actually the opposite.
19. YOUR PERFECT FRIDAY NIGHT... Doing something career oriented. If not then chilling underneath my duvet in front of my laptop watching my favourite shows whilst eating loads of sweets.
20. CELEBRITY CRUSH- Lance Gross(Actor)...
Get a copy of HOME IN EXILE and MYSTERY OF DESTINY to see Beverly do her thing. MAKE ME A HEART and DARK WATERS will be released soon. Grab your copy. YES! BEVERLY IS THE NEXT BIG THING.
by DEEVAS NG