Labels: FASHION WE ROCK
Deevas Wardrobe Check 101
So i have decided to be your wardrobe police. Check weekly with you to keep you on trend... you might have the item but don’t know how to rock it, i will tell you the different ways to pull one item into various fashion look. Be my guest here weekly as I help you re-invent your wardrobe/style.
1. THE 70s FLAIR HIGH WAIST JEANS made its comeback early this year… perfectly worn on a pair of heels for women with broad hips/waist for a slender look. Rock it with a cool beaded belt. And it is here to stay so get yourself a pair and be careful, the 70s flare is different from the 80s and 90s.
2. MAXI DRESS. Maxi dresses never go out of fashion, you should have at least two or three maxi dresses in your wardrobe… throw on your pair of flirty sunglasses and your pair of classic thong sandals for an effortless sleek look.
3. FLORAL SUNDRESSES is a wardrobe essential. They fit and make all sizes look flirty. Rock them ON.
4. PASTEL SHORTS is a must-have for every woman. That lightweight cotton shorts in “preppy” pastel hues, fly zip and button tab closure. Side slit pockets and back pockets with buttons can be worn under a hundred tops for day and night look, depending on your accessorizing.
5. WORN-IN TEES. You don’t have those worn out looking tee shirts? You must be joking. You can find those cute ones in vintage shop for like 10dollars, rock it on a skinny for a day look and throw on a blazer for a dinner look. Like i ro
ck my JIMMY HENDRIX tees here with a skirt.
6. BUSTIERS might seem a little too dressy and heavy for a casual look but it can be a great replacement for tanks and casual tops. There are no rules to wearing bustier anymore. Just make it your casual look with less accessories. #SEEN Rihanna wearing them in 2009 and they back again. A must-have for every woman.
7. NEON MINI. Bright colors! Bright colors! Bright colors! Hmmmmmm, did you know blocking is the perfect way to jumpstart an outfit? Ok, now you know.
8. STRIPED TEES are great for making an outfit more fun, wear with jeans shorts, skirts, under a blazers or over a skinny jeans. Just be more careful because stripes tend to make one look broader.
9. SHEER BLOUSES add sophistication to your looks. Perfect for day and night especially when it is a hot day. A perfect sophisticated look is achieved when worn over shorts. Less makeup and less accessories.
10. TUNIC DRESSES. In satin material, long or short, sequined or beaded, breezy or delicate, the classic tunic dress is back in fashion and it doesn’t look like its going anywhere anytime soon… get yourself one too and maybe a kaftan too. I see the kaftan dresses coming back too.
n't know how
OK! Make your list now... go on!!!!
You Will Love
Most Popular Posts This Week
Powered by Blogger.